For Conference registration, hotel bookings (rooms, food & beverage), shuttle service and workshop selection ...
please click on the button on right .
Conference Afternoon Workshops registration has not open yet
If you need further assistance in the registration process, please contact Helena Desiderio who will be happy to help.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding the IIBA International Conference 2019, please do not hesitate to contact the IIBA Team.
♦ Early Bird = >> EArly bird period has finished on November 30, 2018
♦ Regular = December 01, 2018 >> February 28, 2019
♦ Late = March 01 >> April 30, 2019
* IIBA Member: IIBA Certified Bioenergetic Therapists, Associate IIBA Members, Retired IIBA Certified Bioenergetic Therapists and IIBA Trainees exceeding the standard duration of training by more than 2 years.
* IIBA Trainee: Currently involved in a training program from a IIBA associated Local Society or Training Group.
* Others: Any person not belongig to the IIBA community and non-active IIBA Members (no payment of this year's member fee).
The registration fee includes
• Access to all conference sessions
• Access to selected (pre-booked) workshops
• Conference materials
• Welcome reception
• Coffee breaks
• Programme and Welcome Gift
Pre-Conference & Training Days
With your registration for the 25th IIBA International Conference, you can also book additional services at Hotel Hotel Golf Mar Vimeiro:
Only fully completed online registrations will be accepted. If the full payment has not been received before the deadline indicated, the registration will remain valid, however the due fee will be increased according to the payment period (early bird/regular/late). If the maximum participant capacity is reached, the IIBA reserve the right to refuse additional registrations.
Filling in and submitting of the registration form does not guarantee the acceptance of the registration! The registration becomes accepted when full payment of the registration fee, room & board is confirmed by the Back-Office to the participant. Payments should be made in advance and in EUR only, using a credit card or by bank transfer. All bank fees and money transfer costs must be paid by the transmitter. Any negative balance will be claimed.
Cancellation (from participant) & Refund Policy
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing by email to the IIBA Back-Office. The cancellation will not be effective until a written acknowledgement from the IIBA Back-Office received. The date of the email receipt date will be the basis for considering refunds. Refunds will be made after the Conference. Any credit card and / or bank charges shall be payable by the participant.
Registration fees may be refunded as follows:
* Cancellations received by Jan 31, 2019, will receive a refund minus a 30 % processing fee (minimum charge: 45 EUR).
* Cancellations received by Mar 30, 2019, will receive a refund minus a 70 % processing fee (minimum charge: 70 EUR).
* No refunds or reductions of fees can be done for cancellations made after Mar 30, 2019, nor for no-shows for any reason.
Cancellation of Additional Services may be refunded as follows:
* Cancellations received by Feb 28: -50% charge for the cancelled services + 25 EUR administrative tax.
* Cancellations received from Mar 01 till Apr 20: -75% charge for the cancelled services + 25 EUR administrative tax.
* Cancellations received from Apr 21 on: -100% charge for the cancelled services + 25 EUR administrative tax.
Note: No refunds will be granted for unattended events or early termination of attendance, in case of cancellation of speakers, lack of space in the conference room or any other incidents during the conference, which are beyond the control of the conference organisers.
Change of name: Administrative fee of 25 EUR. Substitutes must be in the same registration category or additional fees may apply.
In the event that the 25th IIBA International Conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the IIBA (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the IIBA, the IIBA can not be held liable by participants for any damages, costs, or losses incurred. The IIBA is entitled to cancel the event for good cause (e.g. insufficient participants to cover costs, last-minute unavailability of a trainer or any substitute). The participant will be informed immediately and the registration fee returned; any other claims against the IIBA are excluded.
Modification of the Programme
The conference organisers reserve the right to modify the programme. No refunds can be granted in case of cancellation of speakers or any other incidents during the Conference which are beyond the control of the IIBA.
By participating in the Conference, participants implicitly and explicitly declare to have arranged proper, health, travel, and any other required insurances themselves. All claims and judicial issues will be dealt with according to Spanish law. The IIBA will aim to do whatever is possible to help out participants in need, but cannot be held responsible for any damage caused, other than with aforethought or by gross negligence by the Organization. The IIBA can not be held individually responsible for any damage caused, other than with aforethought or by gross negligence.
The IIBA is entitled to exclude a participant wholly or partly from the 25th IIBA International Conference if the participant disturbs the event and refuses to cease the disturbance even when threatened with exclusion. Should one or more of these provisions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms.